Edit on GitHub
Release Tagging Process
- Head to the Github releases page.
- Copy the description of the previous release to your clipboard then click on the
Draft a new release button.
- On the new release page:
- Paste the copied description into the description text area.
- Set the tag version to
X.Y.Z is the release version (i.e.,
- Click on the
Target:master button and select the appropriate release branch (i.e.,
- For the release title enter
Mobile Version X.Y.Z (i.e.,
Mobile Version 1.19.1).
- Preview the description to make sure it displays correctly.
- Finally, press the
Publish release button.
- Notify Eric Sethna in the Release Discussion channel that the mobile apps are ready to be deployed to the stores.